Regional Administrator will offer administrative, archive management, and budgetary support to the department regional team. He/ She will create and manage document storage, reports, and databases, plan and organize team meetings, travel, and events, and support projects through writing purchase orders and budget tracking.
- Facilitate administrative processes such as travel arrangements, facilities access requests, supplies ordering, and general office administration such as seating charts, organization charts, and calendar management.
- Lead the organization of team activities through scheduling of standard weekly and monthly meetings, recognition events, or other group activities.
- Create and track purchase orders for projects and equipment based on information submitted by project leaders.
- Budget tracking including individual major project budgets and overall department capital, 3-year plan, and operating budget status by month and year to date.
- Collect and report budget status to plant Cost Management, engineering Accounting and Finance, and department leadership as need. Gather status update from project leaders and accounting systems to generate updated status reports.
- Contribute to department and plant meetings as needed such as providing budget updates, project status updates, or other information as collected from the project leaders in your responsible team.
- Record and ensure complete and accurate financial transactions into SAP (enterprise software to manage business operations) or other accounting systems.
- Follow up on project related receipts and payments
- Ensure provision of monthly reports including creating, updating,
- Organize, document, and archive relevant documentation, keep files complete and up to date and maintain quality and accessibility of archive and files, conform to administrative and filing procedures.
- Maintain asset lists, drawing lists, and other central databases
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- At least 3 years in a similar role in a large global organization
- Experience with SAP will be an advantage.
- Our Ideal candidate has intermediate to advanced excel skills as well as technical exposure to the tasks listed on the job scope. Proficient with Microsoft office tools & Microsoft Power BI (Business Intelligence)
- Beyond this your high attention to detail, can do attitude, willingness to learn and ability to build strong internal relationships will be critical to your success, as will your level of operational maturity and ability to work autonomously.