Hiring in the current working environment has become highly competitive for top-notch talent. Once these employees are obtained however, it becomes even more important to keep them within your company and foster their growth so that they stay. Often times employees leave a company because they don’t share the same vision, and sometimes they may…Details
K & K Technical Group, Inc. is a customer driven technical solutions company. We provide innovative solutions, focused on meeting our customers’ technical requirements through engineering, maintenance, and project management services. We are committed to delivering the highest quality of service
for the mutual benefit of our customers and K & K.
K & K Technical Group, Inc. commits to provide our services with the highest level of lntegrity, Quality, and Value. We are driven to develop long-term business relationships with our customers and employees. By operating under these core values, we can continually evolve in order to enhance current and future partnerships.
Our company was founded on the belief that treating our employees and customers with the same level of respect, integrity, and trust is vital to success. Our goal is to maintain an environment that empowers our employees to pursue their full potential. We are committed to providing the necessary tools, training, support, and opportunity needed to inspire our employees towards exceeding customer expectations.
Latest Industry News
You’ve just spent the last four years studying, cramming, designing, and test-taking to graduate with a degree in Engineering….now what? Hopefully you’ve done you’re homework and sought help from career services for advice on what job you’d like to pursue after you receive your diploma. One important factor to consider when applying for jobs is…Details
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Services
- Construction Management
- Project Planning
- Training & Automation Support
- Maintenance Technicians
- "Working at K&K has been a breath of fresh air for me. I have worked for a couple other small companies, but never for one that has cared for its' employees the way K&K does. The atmosphere here is stress-free & fun. We work hard and it is definitely appreciated. We really embrace the 'family' culture here, it's sort of like working with your friends, sisters & brothers...everyone cares about each other."Amy Bledsoe
- "I have nothing but nice things to say about K&K. From the first time I received a phone call from a K&K Technical Rep (Tracy Webb) I knew it was different. I work for many different contracting services but none was as friendly and personal as K&K! From the first phone call to my interview, they were there every step; from helping me with my resume, to what I should expect during the interview. What impressed me the most about K&K is that my rep met me at the interview and sat in the room for support.. even took me out for lunch afterwards! When I was offered the job, the hiring process was a breeze - everyone was there to help me and answer questions."Brendon Hamner
- "I have worked thru K&K Technical since Sept. of 1998. I have watched the company grow from just a few people to what it is now. The office has always been very supportive of my personal and business needs. K&K has taken the needs of its customers and staffed its support teams with some of the best talent in the United States. It makes me very proud to be a member of the K&K Technical support group team."Dennis Chaney
- "The K & K staff is very friendly and helpful. Questions are always answered right away. While traveling, if I need help it is always taken care of. The safety bulletins help me think a little outside the box about what could happen and how to prevent an accident. They offer positive incentives for health and being a positive employee."Shaun Swope