Falls are among the most common causes of work related injuries and death. When working at high elevations on the job site, wearing the right type of equipment and using it correctly is crucial to your safety. OSHA’s fall protection requirements vary depending on the industry and type of work project. The following protection tips…Details
K & K Technical Group, Inc. is a customer driven technical solutions company. We provide innovative solutions, focused on meeting our customers’ technical requirements through engineering, maintenance, and project management services. We are committed to delivering the highest quality of service
for the mutual benefit of our customers and K & K.
K & K Technical Group, Inc. commits to provide our services with the highest level of lntegrity, Quality, and Value. We are driven to develop long-term business relationships with our customers and employees. By operating under these core values, we can continually evolve in order to enhance current and future partnerships.
Our company was founded on the belief that treating our employees and customers with the same level of respect, integrity, and trust is vital to success. Our goal is to maintain an environment that empowers our employees to pursue their full potential. We are committed to providing the necessary tools, training, support, and opportunity needed to inspire our employees towards exceeding customer expectations.
K & K Team Stars
Anita Deaton, Accounting Supervisor
“September 7, 2013, I started an accelerated Bachelor’s degree program with Indiana University East at the Lawrenceburg Center in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. After 15 months of 8 hour Saturday classes on December 13, 2014, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree.
I would not have been able to achieve this degree without the support of K&K Technical Group, Inc. They gave me the flexibility I needed to complete the IU program and maintain a 3.8 GPA. I am proud of both my higher education accomplishment and the value I have added to the K&K Team.”
Anita is a remarkable team member. K & K is proud to have her on our team!
Dominic DiGirolamo, Accounting Specialist
“I graduated with my Bachelors in Accounting in May 2014. I started with K&K as an Intern July 2013. I couldn’t be more grateful to the Finance team at K&K. As this is my first accounting job there was definitely a learning curve but K&K’s amazing team of intelligent and innovative people has helped me come a long way. As such, I hope to be as good to the team as they’ve been to me. K&K’s team-driven and innovative culture makes this the absolute best place to work.”
Dominic has been accepted to work on his masters in Accounting at NKU. K & K is very proud of his accomplishments.
Latest Industry News
Transitioning new employees has always been a pain point in companies for both parties. This process is called onboarding, which includes setting equipment and security access codes, welcoming the new employee to the company, training for their role, and adaptation to company culture. This process is imperative to the initial successes of your new hire…Details
Areas of Expertise
- Project Management
- Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Services
- Construction Management
- Project Planning
- Training & Automation Support
- Maintenance Technicians
I'm transitioning over to Plug next Monday, April 6th, but before I go I wanted to drop a quick note of thanks to you guys and the entire K&K staff.
I've never worked with a temp agency before and at first I was quite skeptical how this was all going to work out in the end. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!
So, again, thanks for everything! Your support through the passing of my brother was exceptional and provided me with calmness during the chaos. The hiring process was painless and the continued communication throughout the past 9 or 10 months was very helpful.Ben Alvarez
- "I started with K&K as an Intern July 2013. I graduated with my Bachelors in Accounting in May 2014. I couldn’t be more grateful to the Finance team at K&K. As this is my first accounting job there was definitely a learning curve but K&K’s amazing team of intelligent and innovative people has helped me come a long way. As such, I hope to be as good to the team as they’ve been to me. K&K’s team-driven and innovative culture makes this the absolute best place to work."Dominic DiGirolamo
- "Working at K&K has been a breath of fresh air for me. I have worked for a couple other small companies, but never for one that has cared for its' employees the way K&K does. The atmosphere here is stress-free & fun. We work hard and it is definitely appreciated. We really embrace the 'family' culture here, it's sort of like working with your friends, sisters & brothers...everyone cares about each other."Amy Bledsoe
- "I have nothing but nice things to say about K&K. From the first time I received a phone call from a K&K Technical Rep (Tracy Webb) I knew it was different. I work for many different contracting services but none was as friendly and personal as K&K! From the first phone call to my interview, they were there every step; from helping me with my resume, to what I should expect during the interview. What impressed me the most about K&K is that my rep met me at the interview and sat in the room for support.. even took me out for lunch afterwards! When I was offered the job, the hiring process was a breeze - everyone was there to help me and answer questions."Brendon Hamner
- "I have worked thru K&K Technical since Sept. of 1998. I have watched the company grow from just a few people to what it is now. The office has always been very supportive of my personal and business needs. K&K has taken the needs of its customers and staffed its support teams with some of the best talent in the United States. It makes me very proud to be a member of the K&K Technical support group team."Dennis Chaney
- "The K & K staff is very friendly and helpful. Questions are always answered right away. While traveling, if I need help it is always taken care of. The safety bulletins help me think a little outside the box about what could happen and how to prevent an accident. They offer positive incentives for health and being a positive employee."Shaun Swope
- "K & K is a wonderful company to be employed by. I love the way we are all empowered to succeed. My manager is constantly striving for the betterment of the team as well as us as individuals. I have never worked for a company that cared so much about the success and fulfillment of each and every one of its employees."Mindy Beeson
- "My time with K & K has been very exciting. I feel fortunate to be part of a team where we all share the same goals and aim to be successful every day."Tracy Webb